Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby on the way...

Soon there will be a new addition to the Backyard Photography family.  I am expecting a little boy sometime within the next 8 weeks.  When I was pregnant with my first son, Ben, two of my good friends, Ashley and Kerri, talked me into maternity pictures. I was reluctant, but so happy once they were done. Since then I have never heard anyone say, "I wish I wouldn't have done that." It's quite the opposite actually, so to celebrate the miracle of pregnancy Lisa took me out for a shoot.  It's not easy to be on the other side of the lens, especially when your sister-in-law/close friend is the one doing the directing.  In between belly laughs Lisa was able to snap some amazing pictures.  Here are a few.
Cheers! Katie



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pregnant bellies and yours is so cute. Thanks for sharing!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete